Concealed Carry for Instructors
3 days / 24 hours
Pistol Operational Skills and Draws to Include:
- Pistol Handling and Safety
- Equipment Analysis and Selection
- Plain Clothed Officer Strategies
- Low Light Shooting Techniques from Concealment
- Coaching Skill Development
- Team Teaching Concepts
- Target Engagement from Alternative Positions while Concealed
- Jacket concealed strong side draw
- Shirt concealed strong side draw
- Reloading from a concealed pouch
- One hand non-dominant draw
- Ankle holster draw
- Belly band draw
- Fanny pack draw
- Purse holster draw
- Briefcase holster draw
- Specialized concealment jacket draw
- Pocket holster draw
Estimated round count: 750 rounds.
For Epping, NH courses, non-toxic, non-jacketed FRANGIBLE ammunition is required. Ammunition is available for purchase at the Epping facility only.Equipment List:
Tuition includes the following:
- Semi-Auto Pistol in one of the following calibers: .380, 9mm NATO, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP (no other calibers allowed)
- 3 magazines minimum
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster (all students will be required to wear a waist level, belt mounted, dominant side holster for this course)
- Magazine Pouches
- Sturdy Belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning.
- Clothing suitable for training in any weather. Pants must have belt loops. It is highly recommended that you bring a variety of your personal concealment clothing to this course.
- Hat with a brim
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs and earplugs
- Course manual
- All marking cartridge ammunition
- Epping, NH Only - Free loan of any needed equipment (SIG SAUER pistols, rifles, holsters, safety equipment, etc.)
- 20% discount on SIG SAUER firearms purchased during the course from the Academy Pro Shop.
- 20% discount on genuine SIG SAUER parts and accessories from the Academy Pro Shop purchased during the course.
- 20% discount on future course tuition if you register during the course (Guest Instructor courses excluded)