Zombie Apocalypse Survival School (Z.A.S.S.) with Todd Rassa
1 Day - 8 hours
Zombies – Separating Myth from Fact
Effective Zombie Neutralization Techniques
Dynamic Precision Pistol Drills
Handheld Weapon Techniques
Estimated round count: 200 rounds.
For Epping, NH courses, non-toxic, non-jacketed FRANGIBLE ammunition is required. Ammunition is available for purchase at the Epping facility only.Equipment List:
Tuition includes the following:
- Semi-Auto Pistol in one of the following calibers: .380, 9mm NATO, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP (no other calibers allowed)
- 3 magazines minimum, or
- Modern double action revolver chambered in .357 magnum or .38SPL, 6 loading devices (speed loaders, moon clips or speed strips)
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster (all students will be required to wear a waist level, belt mounted, dominant side holster for this course)
- Magazine Pouches
- Sturdy Belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning.
- Clothing suitable for training in any weather. Pants must have belt loops.
- Hat with a brim
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs and earplugs
- Free loan of any needed equipment (SIG SAUER pistols, rifles, holsters, safety equipment, etc.)
- 20% discount on genuine SIG SAUER parts and accessories from the Academy Pro Shop purchased during the course.
- 20% discount on future course tuition if you register during the course (Guest Instructor courses excluded)