Designed to meet the real demand for executive security both domestically and internationally, this comprehensive course covers the most vital concepts in low to medium-risk protective operations.
Students learn to develop plans, route and site surveys, run motorcade operations, perform foot formations, execute emergency immediate action procedures, and concluding in a realistic street scenario mission. This is a physically and mentally demanding course requiring long days and maximum student participation, prepare accordingly.
This is an advanced level class. The student needs to know and be able to demonstrate safe gun handling, weapon system familiarity, foundational marksmanship skills, and working from a holster.
Students failing to meet and maintain our safety requirements and/or who cannot meet and immediately demonstrate the minimum skills required for the specific class may be removed from training. Please ensure you have read through the class description and fully understand our prerequisites before registering.
- Introduction to executive protection
- Advance and site survey development
- Defense in depth
- Case study review
- Counter surveillance and surveillance detection techniques
- Use of force in the protective environment
- Protective walking and driving formations
- Defensive tactics for protective personnel
- Selection and utilization of cover and concealment with a protectee
- Protective firearms techniques and tactics
- Use of vehicles in a tactical environment
- Firing from vehicles and ballistics on vehicles
- Interactive training, utilizing FX gear (marking cartridges)
- Practical “street” exercise
In order to receive a certificate of completion, students will attend 40 hours of training. Students will be required to demonstrate the proper organization, planning, and execution of protective operations through student-centered learning training exercises.
- Pistol or revolver in one of the following calibers: .380, 9MM, .357SIG, .38SPL, .357 Magnum, .40S&W, or .45ACP (no other calibers allowed)
- 3 magazines or speedloaders minimum
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Body armor recommended (level IIA minimum)
- Magazine pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Concealment jacket or vest
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Casual, comfortable civilian clothing suitable for training in any weather
- 1-day (last day of training) business attire: sports coat, dress shirt, khakis, etc.
- Hydration system
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Hat with a brim
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs and earplugs
Tuition includes free loan of firearms, holsters, safety glasses and hearing protection at the Epping, NH location.
- Estimated round count: 300 rounds pistol
- For Epping, NH courses, non-toxic, non-jacketed FRANGIBLE ammunition may be required
- Ammunition is available for purchase from the Epping facility only
This is a physically and mentally demanding course requiring long days and maximum student participation, prepare accordingly.