Master Pistol instructor Gerry Tetreau will spend 4 hours with you coaching you how to master the fundamentals of pistol shooting using the Tetreau Challenge and Skill Builder Warm-Up Target.
Using this target, you will learn how to practice on your own and self evaluate your skills. This target helps you train all the fundamental skills necessary to master the handgun. When you are done this half day course you will be mentally challenged as it is intense focused training. Come challenge yourself.
This is an intermediate level class. The student needs to know and be able to demonstrate safe gun handling, weapon system familiarity, foundational marksmanship skills, and working from a holster.
Students failing to meet and maintain our safety requirements and/or who cannot meet and immediately demonstrate the minimum skills required for the specific class may be removed from training. Please ensure you have read through the class description and fully understand our prerequisites before registering.
- Pistol with holster
- 3-5 magazines with carriers
- Sturdy belt
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Appropriate eye and ear protection
- Concealment if shooting IDPA
- Sunscreen and bug spray as needed
Tuition includes free loan of firearms, holsters, safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Estimated round count: 350 rounds pistol
- For Epping, NH courses, non-toxic, non-jacketed FRANGIBLE ammunition may be required
- Ammunition is available for purchase from the Epping facility only