The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol.
This is a hands-on program that teaches and guides each participant through all armorer operations step by step with the instructor. Active participation coupled with question and answer periods provide a supportive learning environment for maximum retention of the material. The course is also well suited for law enforcement armorers to design their agency's own maintenance and inspection program. Maintaining current practices and procedures for factory authorized service is essential for all pistols. A three (3) year factory certification is issued upon successful course completion.
NOTE: Some field location courses are restricted to law enforcement/military personnel. Please check schedule for details.
- Introduction to SIG SAUER SIG P320 pistol
- Examination of the P320 safety systems
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
- A thorough examination of all pistol operations
- Inspection procedures
- Operational function checks
- Sights: installation, adjustment
- Alternative maintenance methods
In order to receive a certificate of completion, students will attend 8 hours of training and pass a written test. Students will demonstrate proper disassembly, assembly, understanding of the operating systems, and proper parts replacement.