This course is designed to focus entirely on accuracy (pistol marksmanship). Students will be pushed to attain bulls-eye accuracy out of traditional defensive semi-automatic pistols at any realistic handgun distances.
We live in a 360 degree world and distance is all around us. It is up to the armed responsible citizens and professionals to not limit capabilities, but rather expand on them. Learn how to place a bullet on point, on demand, no matter what distance.
Students must have completed Handgun 104 or equivalent in order to attend this class.
Students failing to meet and maintain our safety requirements and/or who cannot meet and immediately demonstrate the minimum skills required for the specific class may be removed from training. Please ensure you have read through the class description and fully understand our prerequisites before registering.
- Understand the capabilities of students handgun and ammunition
- Comprehend zeroing of the pistol, sight alignment, and sight picture
- Apply marksmanship fundamentals with a handgun out to 25 yards
- Understand time involved with taking a shot at given distances
- Pistol in one of the following calibers: .380, 9MM, .357SIG, .357 Magnum, .40S&W, or .45ACP
- 3 magazines
- Holster and double magazine pouch
- Sturdy belt
- Tools for any aftermarket sight adjustments (if applicable)
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs and earplugs
Tuition includes free loan of firearms, holsters, safety glasses and hearing protection at the Epping, NH location.
- Estimated round count: 200 rounds pistol
- For Epping, NH courses, non-toxic, non-jacketed FRANGIBLE ammunition may be required
- Ammunition is available for purchase from the Epping facility only