This course is designed to enhance the performance of the carbine out to 300 yards.
Drills are built around the use of magnified optics ie. 3 power magnifier in conjunction with red dot sights, ACOG sights, or variable powered optics, 1- 4 & 1-6. This is a busy course with little down time.
Student must have attended the Advanced Defensive Rifle course or equivalent. This is a physically demanding course.
Students failing to meet and maintain our safety requirements and/or who cannot meet and immediately demonstrate the minimum skills required for the specific class may be removed from training. Please ensure you have read through the class description and fully understand our prerequisites before registering.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand what equipment enhances the capability of the carbine out to 300 yards
- What are the ballistic requirements and how to use the I Snipe app
- What is acceptable accuracy out to 300 yards
- How to enhance accuracy with different shooting positions
- What are the different off sets from 50 to 300 yards
- Enhance shooting skills with performance based training
- 3 magazines
- Optic recommended: 3x magnifier, ACOG, 1-4 or 1-6 variable powered sight
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
- Eye and ear protection
- Water and energy bar
Tuition includes free loan of firearms, holsters, safety glasses and hearing protection at the Epping, NH location.
- Estimated round count: 300 rounds of quality rifle ammo
- Ammunition is available for purchase at the Epping facility only
- Steel cased ammunition and steel core bullets are NOT permitted